Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day Eleven

After working all day I rushed home and did a total body makeover in 20 minutes.  It's funny how the same process that normally takes me 45 minutes can be done in 20.  The reason for the rush was I wanted to go to church Saturday night so just in case I was able to sleep in I could.  As usual I was awake by 7 am this morning.  Sad Face!

We had a full work crew with Danielle's sister Christa joining us today.  I had to drive the Mini Van to accommodate all the helpers.  We are truly blessed. 

Danielle and I decide to paint the closet in Josh's bedroom today.  The first decision was to remove the doors, they don't slide and are very beat up.  Knowing Josh doesn't usually close the closet doors we don't think he needs any.  Maybe at a later date Glenn can install new ones but for now it looks great.
Mom took sandwich orders and made those up.  We want to make sure everyone can keep up their energy.  After lunch she laid contact paper in the cool cabinet to finish that up.  Mom finishes her day by painting some of the new baseboards.  These won't go up until the floors are sanded and finished.


Christa is put on cleaning detail.  My compliments go to their Mother for teaching her girls how to clean properly.  Christa cleans walls, window seals and the railing on the stairs and does and amazing job.

Christa doing her cleaning
Glenn and Papaw work together on grounding more of the bedroom outlets.  Their determination payed off at the end of the day when they were able to get a wire through the wall from Josh's bedroom without having to put a hole in my newly finished room.  Papaw also removed more wall and woodwork in the utility room.  Glenn did some more wall repair. 
Glenn is celebrating his new grounding wire

The Mini Van leaves around 4 pm for home with my work crew.  Glenn doesn't leave for home until 9 pm.  I know he is feeling a little overwhelmed at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment