Monday, August 9, 2010

Day Thirteen

No more vacation for Glenn, he went back to his real job this morning.  Some vacation my poor husband had.  Actually I think he would rather be working on "the house" today.  Oh, but he will after putting in a full day.

My work crew is Mom and John again today. We got in some morning rush hour traffic so maybe the earlier start isn't such a good idea.  We stop by the Super Wal-Mart and pick up some new bedding and a few grocery's.  Glenn will pick up one of the new full size beds so he can start staying in Fairfax.  We are planning on putting full beds in all the bedrooms but don't own enough full sheets or mattress pads.

I put a second coat of paint in the small bedroom today. Then fill some holes in the wood trim around the window.  Mom decides to clean the windows in Josh's bedroom since she knows how to remove them.  The windows look new when finished so now she plans on doing this to all of them. John uses the shop vac to clean the rest of the sand out of the bathroom.  Who needs a beach to get sand in the bathroom anyway?  He also removes the floor baseboards in the hallway and repairs any holes in the walls.  A fun time was had by all. 

I know these pictures don't have anything to do with my Remodeling Blog but too bad!  I love these little hummingbirds and I didn't take any other pictures today.  So enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe 3 birds were feeding at the same time! they're so territorial and fight so much. its really cool to see them getting along!

    ReplyDelete