Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day Fifteen

Railing

Sorry to my faithful followers, I am a little late on this post.  It was hard to get moving yesterday and I just couldn't set down and write my post after I got back for the day.  Mamaw, Papaw and myself were the only workers until  Glenn stopped in after work.  Working everyday is starting to take it's toll.  We are all tired and our bodies are not moving to well.  It takes at least two Advil just to climb out of the car.  Mom had a meeting in the afternoon so thankfully we planned to work a short day.   Even a little bit of work helps in the end when there is still so much to do. 

Medicine cabinet
Upstairs hallway
My focus was to paint the upstairs hallway.  Papaw worked on several odd jobs, one of them was to sand the little medicine cabinet in the bathroom.  It 's funny to call it a bathroom right now since the only thing in there is the medicine cabinet.  But we have a vision.  Mamaw cleaned the water heater and sanded the railing on the stairway.  She just kept repeating no cleaning the windows today.  I guess she reached her limit yesterday.  It has been terribly hot and humid.

It was nice to leave early and we decided to take the next day off.  Well, sort of, Mom and John are going to do laundry and house cleaning and I plan on cutting out grass.  

No comments:

Post a Comment