Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Sixteen


I woke up to rain and couldn't cut the grass so guess where I went?  Back to Bed...... I wish!  No, I headed to "the house".  Lansen had to stop by Home Depot before coming over so I went on ahead.  By the time he got there I had finished painting a second coat on the hallway and was just about finished with the trim.  Andres arrived soon after Lansen, I think they are starting to get anxious to move in.

Not so Orange room
Dry wall in bathroom
Once the painting is finished I leave for home to cut the grass. They got a lot accomplished after I left.  Glenn gave Lansen a to do list written out on a piece of drywall.  It helps Glenn to know that Lansen can do many of the jobs the rest of us can't.  Andres cleans the orange room after the sanding is finished then paints it with a primer.   Lansen puts some insulation and drywall up in the bathroom.  He also takes out a door frame to a linen closet.  We are going to close the space in from the hall access and expand the closet in the small bedroom.   Glenn will probably finish putting up the drywall in the bathroom. 
Hazmat for working with insulation  

No comments:

Post a Comment