Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day twenty seven

It is nice to know the Blog is missed when I don't get it posted.  I wish it meant that "the house" is finished but not so.  I did take Monday off due to appointments and other obligations, it was NOT REST. :(:(   There is a funny story to tell though.  Monday is trash day at "the house" and they take everything so it is nice to put out old doors, lumber and remember the 15 bags of sand.  Whatever is put out magically disappears by Monday evening.  So Glenn sent me a text saying the trash people didn't take the kitchen sink.  "Maybe it is so they can claim to take everything but the kitchen sink." 
The sink no one wants imagine that

1 comment:

  1. I told Lansen I didnt think they would take the sink!!! haha I can't believe they took the countertops. Those were heavy!

    ReplyDelete