Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Twenty eight

Dining area
So Tuesday was like Monday since we didn't work on Monday.  Mom and I show up at "the house" and she realizes she forgot her work shorts.  She wants to stain the living room floor so she can't wear her good clothes.  I usually wear a pair of shorts and a long tee shirt that looks a little like a dress since I am (under 5').  No big deal it's just us girls until Lansen comes in the afternoon.  I lend Mom my disgusting short shorts and decide I can just wear my underwear and  tee shirt until Lansen can bring me another pair of shorts.  All was good until Andres shows up to work unexpectedly.  We both do our best to pretend we always dress like this, and continue going about our jobs.  This worked fine until Lansen arrived with my shorts.  We totally lost it laughing hysterically. 

Lansen worked on attaching the garbage disposal and sink into the new counter top.  Andres painted the brown paneling white in the dining area.  I painted the second coat in the dining area.  Mom got the floors stained.  And Glenn worked on drywall and some electrical stuff. 
Lansen working under the sink

Glenn has spread the word they can move in this weekend.  It won't be a full move in but pretty close.

2 comments:

  1. you decided to paint the wood paneling in the kitchen after I put blue tape around the whole border! LOL But it's ok, it'll look better this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind. It does look a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete