Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day Nine






Thank you, my faithful followers for your encouragement. Knowing you are reading my Blog helps me to get going every morning. I did get a little earlier start today but had to run by the grocery store (since food = energy), and the Tractor Supply. Danielle met me at Moms so by 10:00 we were on our way. :) Lansen is meeting us at "the house" after taking a final for a summer school class. We all pull in around 11:00 and find Glenn hard at work. I know he appreciates all the helpers but we do keep him busy with questions.

Danielle will paint the cool cabinet in Josh's room, I will work in the same room putting up a second coat of paint. Mom will clean the floor in the utility room. We would like to put the refrigerator back. The washer and dryer are also in that room and need moved out and cleaned under and behind. No treasures were found today.

Lansen is finishing the drywall in the small bedroom and sanding the walls. Glenn is working on some electrical issues which include cutting holes in walls he already repaired. I really don't get it. That is why I prefer to clean and paint.

We did buy the sink, vanity, mirror and wall cabinet for the downstairs bathroom. Maybe by tomorrow that will be the first finished room.

By 4:00 everyone but Glenn heads for home. Papaw did my Costco shopping today so I can pick that up when I drop off Mom. I will take help in any form.

Once I'm home it's throw a load of rags in the wash and start dinner. After a good nights sleep we start again.

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, you guys are amazing! I'm enjoying reading about the "transformation" and can't wait to see your "grande finale" when that day comes! Blessings to all you hard workers!!!! Jenny Corso

    ReplyDelete