Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Eight

I got a late start today since I needed to do some of my normal chores. I feel like I put in a days worth of work before leaving home. This is not a good way to start the day. Thank goodness for Advil.

Glenn and I are on our own and plan to focus on painting. We put a second coat on the downstairs bathroom. Tomorrow I can do the baseboards. One of the bedrooms was ready so after washing down the walls we put one coat on the walls. My painting skills have already improved. One of my problems was putting too much paint on the brush. I got more paint on the wall than myself today. The nice thing about painting is you and everyone else can see the results of your hard work. We thought about painting the house all white but after the bathroom changed our mind. Something about all those white walls and four males did not make sense. This required a trip to Home Depot to select a new color. We decided on a coco beige color. After painting the bedroom we agreed it would work. While we were both at Home Depot we looked at bathroom vanity and sinks. I think we will go with black for the downstairs bathroom. I didn't see exactly what I had in mind so I will stop by Loews on my way home.

Well, my bed is call very loud.
Good night---------

No comments:

Post a Comment