Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Twenty

After stain

Finished the sanding
More dry wall and Spackle
Primer in the orange bedroom
Ok, I try to be positive but is this house ever going to be finished?  I think we are all getting weary and sore to the bone.  At least we keep going back EVERY DAY. 

John finished playing "Mr. Sandman".  What a big job that was but the floors turned out great!  Mom washed some of the newly sanded floors.  She even got the small bedroom stained.  I worked in the closet and hallway of the orange bedroom painting primer.  I also filled holes in the window frames and the floor.  I should finish all the painting in the orange room tomorrow.  Lansen worked in the upstairs bathroom all day.  He put up more drywall, taped then spackled it.  I over heard Him singing "spackle spackle and more spackle that's all I do".  Glenn and Lansen attempted to put the bathtub in but it was more of a puzzle then they were ready to face tonight. 

We all went to dinner before leaving Glenn.  He will stay the night and do a little more work before collapsing in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment