Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day Twenty one

I bet you are wondering if Lansen sealed me in a wall with all that drywall he has been putting up.  I actually worked the extra late shift so it has taken longer to set down and write my blog. 

Me stretching to paint the celing
Wall frame
New bathtub in place
Due to other obligations I didn't arrive until 3:30.  Lansen had already put in a full day and was still going strong.  His pride and joy was framing a new wall in the upstairs hallway.  He did a great job!  Of course there was plenty of drywall and spackeling to do as well.  When Glenn arrived they worked together and had the bathtub in place after about 10 minutes.  What a difference a day can make.  I painted the closet, window frames and door frames in the orange room.  My plan was to do a second coat after dinner but Glenn had other plans.  Oh, now wait a minute!  We had to make a Home Depot run since we were in the area.  There is no such thing as a quick trip.  Home Depot is to Glenn, as a Mall is to me, so much to see and so little time.  The second coat of paint will have to be done another day. 
Lansen relaxing in a nice bath

No comments:

Post a Comment