Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Ok Google

Yesterday I discovered the greatest thing!  I would imagine you have seen the commercials advertising "OK GOOGLE".  Since  I have a Samsung S5 phone I use that feature from time to time. Now for the cool part,  I can say "ok google how do you spell -------" and it tells me.  This just might change my life, literally adding minutes to each day.  :) No really!!!!!  Being extremely challenged in the spelling department there are several times a day that spell check can't even figure out what word I am looking for.   I will even search in the hard back Webster's with no luck.  Spelling words correctly is important to me and I work hard to get them correct.  I can spend quite a bit of time looking for the word I want only to end up substituting in another word that is easier to spell.  I just had to share this since I know there are other spelling challenged individuals out there looking for help.  At least two of my sons got the damaged spelling gene from me.  Those of you who take your gift of spelling for granted STOP IT!!!!!!  You are blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Now you can be definite instead of defiant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can be definite instead of defiant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Laura defiant sometimes is better. :)

    ReplyDelete