Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Happy, Healthy Me


A little over a year ago I made a decision to get serious about my health.  I didn't ever loose all the weight gained after the birth of my first son almost 29 years ago.  Wow time does fly.  My weight has gone up and down as I've tried various fad diets.  I would have some success but it was always short term.  These programs didn't help me change my bad habits or fit into my lifestyle.  Honestly the only real accomplishment was feeling like a failure.

My list of aches and pains was growing quite long.  I was also on medicine for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.  I would be out of breath just climbing a flight of stairs or taking a short walk.  I had very little flexibility so I was concerned about falling.  My weight had robbed me of a desired lifestyle.  It was time to take action and responsibility with my health and weight.  So for the next several blog post  I  will talk about this journey so far.  I am not at my goal but I am finally brave enough to share my success as well as failure.   So stay tuned if you are interested or just plain nosey (LOL).

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are sharing your amazing weight loss story! You have come so far. I am looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete