Monday, January 28, 2013

To Much Multi Tasking

Facebook:It has been several hours since lunch time and I remember putting something in the microwave but not eating it.  I don't feel hungry though so what happened?  After a busy morning at home doing laundry and some cleaning I leave for the dentist and grocery shopping.  When I return  home I empty the car and put the groceries away.  Realizing it is lunch time I stick something in the microwave.  Once my counters are clear of groceries I take out some cottage cheese and tomatos and eat my lunch.  Then I go to my computer and upload some pictures of my homemade cards and fold the clothes I washed earlier, and it hits me I never ate the food in the microwave for lunch.  I also realize that I don't feel hungry.  After a few minutes I start to laugh remembering that I ate cottage cheese and tomato for lunch and totally forgot my other plan.  So do I eat it for dinner or try again tomorrow?  

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment